Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kevin's Calculus for the Confused

Okay! So welcome to my blog. : )


Here, I'm going to post my calculus study guide, Kevin's Calculus for the Confused. I hand wrote it and scanned it into my computer. Some of the pages may not have turned out as well as I would have liked, and for some reason my scanner wanted to make it into two parts. So, if you have any questions about what a certain page says please ask me here and I will let you know.

I will also be posting updates to my study guide. There are some examples that I think would be beneficial and I'd like to work out that I ran out of time to do. Also, I may rewrite a chapter or two if I feel like it would help.

Occasionally, I'm going to post some calculus stuff that is more conceptual than practical. You won't have to know it for the class, but if you're interested in really understand calculus, it may be fun to look at.


Last, but certaintly not least, I'm going to use this blog to help you in math, almost like an online tutoring service. Ask me questions about any math and I'll answer everything I can. Please, if your friends want some extra help in math, tell them about this blog. Just make sure you ask me specific questions. I'm not going to know how to answer, "How do you do polynomials?" If you're that lost, email me at Kevin.Gregory14@yahoo.com and we can set up some tutoring times.

So, here are the two parts.

Part 1

Part 2


Kevin Gregory

5 comments:

  1. yey for dumb friends!! congratulations Kevin :) i knew my lack of physics/calculus skills would pay off somehow haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Paula!!! I really hope a lot of people are downloading this and using it. And you really weren't that bad at calculus! I miss our Physics study sessions! They were fun! :D

    Physics for the Phlustered is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physics for the Phlustered is on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post.
    Get the calculus tutoring through online and also get help for Limit,derivatives,integrals,functions and many more.Get it now with an expert tutor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many students feel uncomfortable attending first time SAT test because mostly are very weak in math section. Which has important role in test. How we can make better our math portion in SAT test.

    ReplyDelete